As an MEP consulting engineering firm, we specialize in HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting designs.
Our primary objective it to get your project the MEP designs it needs to succeed. If your project has a tight budget and a quick turn around, 3 Consulting Engineers will be there to get the project through permit and construction.
If your project is open to energy analysis and you want to work through the options, 3 Consulting Engineers will be there to guide you through the latest technologies and building codes; giving the project the care and attention to detail it needs to be on the cutting edge.
We are professional engineers, but also have the construction background to know how the design is going to work in the field. HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting designs are often drawn without any consideration to constructability. 3 Consulting Engineers spends the extra time and effort to work through conflicts during the design phase, thus limiting the conflicts during the construction phase.
3 Consulting Engineers is licensed in 25 states, including Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, California and Texas to name a few. We work in many different climates and many different codes. We know what works and what works better. 3 Consulting Engineers will apply its nation-wide engineering knowledge to meet the project’s goals.
Some of our services are necessary to meet code and get the project to the finish line, while others are intended to provide the project the systems the design needs.
HVAC & Plumbing
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) and controls
- Radiant heating and cooling Systems
- Energy cost analysis & Energy modeling
- Domestic water systems and tap sizing
- Sanitary systems and interceptor sizing
- Electrical power systems
- Electrical construction cost estimating
- Life safety/fire alarm systems
- Emergency power design
- Power and distribution systems
- One-line diagrams
Lighting Design & Photometrics
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Design
- Lighting Control Design
- LEED Certified Design
- Site Photometrics
- Custom Lighting Design
- Daylight Modeling
Feasibility Studies & Assessments
- Evaluate existing buildings, systems and conditions
- Provide building system reports and recommendations
- MEP energy efficient designs
- Energy savings
- Water conservation
- CO2 emissions reduction
- Indoor environment quality
- Contractor Coordination
- Field observations
- Code compliance documentation
- As-built drawings
Work with us
We invite you to contact us anytime to discuss your project’s Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering needs.